H6 mask comparisons. (Picture intensive)

I wanted to create a one stop thread to compare and contrast all the different H6 masks out there from the film masks to the re-productions. I know a lot of the masks look really similar, but there are little differences that make each unique.

On to the masks.

Starting out with the film hero mask.

Brightened the one below up.

On to the masks used in/made for the original shoot.

Some of these are probably the same mask, but I’ll separate them.

On your left in this one below is a re-shoot stunt mask, on your right (the end mask) is one from the original shoot.

1. This is the blank I now own, I think the indentation on the chin is an unintended consequence of filling it with latex to preserve it.

1. On your left the film’s hero mask, on your right Daniel Farrands’ mask.

1. (second from your left)

Now before I get into the re-shoot masks I’ll get into reproductions of the original shoot masks.

CGP’s The Damned (I re-painted it, it needs a hair dying at least though).

Nightstalker Pro/WMP’s Untamed (re-painted this one as well, am going to fix the eyes soon).

KreationX’s Kurse (need to fix the eyes on this one).

Prior to repaint (this front pic better shows off the shape and details).

The Kurse proto.

On your left, below.

In front, below.

KreationX’s Kurse in blank form.

First of all great thread!My kinda topic…Lookin forward to everyones input…In my opinion the ssn wilbur and hardin h6 are the most accurate to the early part of the film and i like the nightowl or sanchez for the reshoot look.

Darkness: Excellent thread!

BH6:
photo_00049.jpg

The Nightowl small and large 6’s (did a lot of work on the large, entirely re-painted the small), the small has the slicked back/matted hair.

The large.

The small (pain job finished since the pictures with the large).

CGP’s 6 proto (re-painted this one as well, there’s some powder in the hair though).

Ghastly Pro’s small 6 (re-painted this one as well).

Those nightowls are exceptional bro…

The mask on picture 8 is Nik’s reshoot hero. That’s him wearing the mask.
The left mask displayed in the Horror domain vid is the stunt mask where the SSN 6 and GPW Sig originated from.
The GPW sig is basically an enlarged SSN 6.
The enlarged BH6 is basically the GPW sig.
Pic 7 is Wilbur’s personal copy. It’s actually a bigger pic took by another fan which I cropped.

SSN’s GPW (did some minor paint touch ups whitening yellowed areas, modified the mouth to make it more pinched, modified the nose to make it slimmer, so this is not how the mask was originally shaped).

Did some detail highlights on it, didn’t think the details shined through enough to get a good comparison on them.

1mike1’s SSN GPW #1 (separated due to being a unique/exceptional copy).

Nightstalker Pro’s Diabolic (only did some minor paint touch-ups like whitening the white areas to better contrast with the shading, and adding some blue to the grays).

Brad Hardin’s 6 v.2 (did some minor touchups, highlighting details, and whitening yellowed whites, reshaped the mouth- pinching it more, reshaped the nose- slimming it, so this is not how it originally was shaped).

How my v.2 originally looked.

Another v.2

Now this is a great thread brother. Very interesting seeing all these together in one place. Nice collection you got there!

Brad Hardin 6 original run of three.

Unknown if an original 3 or v.1

Brad Hardin 6 v.1

SSN’s Six.

Original shoot movie mold blank on your left, Sanchez v.1 in the middle, Sanchez v.2 on your right (I re-painted the v.1 and painted the v.2 blank).
I’m comparing these together as the Sanchez v.1 and v.2 were both cast from this blank (which was haired with human hair by Alex Sanchez himself). I actually did touch ups on the v.2 after this, so more pics of that mask individually tomorrow.

Original shoot blank.

Sanchez v.1

Sanchez v.2 (paint touch ups since the pictures with the v.1 and blank)

CGP 6 v.1

SSN’s Curse.

Chris Morgan’s former Curse copy.

Two other outstanding copies.

Final mold Ghastly Pro 6.

I own that copy.hes undergoing a makeover as we speak.didnt like the brownish color it had turned

Cgp v2.

Wow that curse is rediculous!

It’s a great copy. A lot of masks from the late 90’s/early 2000’s turned brown or yellow, I guess it was the latex they used back then.

Going to add the Sanchez v.2 individual pics and CGP v.2 tomorrow. I’ll grab some shots of the Thorned v.2/L.E., GP large, Diabolic small, and Inflicted as well so I can match all five angles I’m using. I’ll also grab Mayhem and Wicked Red pics from others, grab more Hardin v.1 shots from others, add re-shoot movie mold masks, and re-take a couple of pics as I didn’t like the angles or how the colors came out. I want to make this as complete as possible.

Thorned V2:
photo_00055.jpg

great thread! i still need to add a good H6 mask to my collection and here are some good shots to compare the masks. doesen’t make it easier to choose one :smiley: