H6 mask comparisons. (Picture intensive)

Ghastly Pro 6 large (re-painted this one as well).

H:30’s Thorned v.2/L.E. (did a lot of paint fix-up on this one).

WMP’s Raining Red v.3

Thanks for the info on the production/screen used masks kaizu.

WMP’s Inflicted.

Someone else’s copy, thought it was a nice pic.

Nightstalker Pro’s Diabolic small (re-painted this one).

CGP’s 6 v.2 (re-painted this one recently, also added the bump(s) to the proper right of the lip).

Untamed 2.0 (the only picture I could find).

Holy sweet ass thread :slight_smile:

Started raining and became overcast today so I couldn’t grab pics of the CGP v.1 or Diabolic small. I’ll do those and finish off the rest (more BH 6 v.1 and unaltered SSN GPW pics, Wicked Red, Mayhem, Thorned v.1, Untamed v.2, and film re-shoot masks) tomorrow and Sunday.

Fun thread. I love the h6 mask and you have a lot of good comparison shots in here :smiley:

Ok lol I seriously gotta ask cause I don’t think anyone has…do you own ever single H6 mask ever made? That’s awesome if you do but…DAMN!!!

**_Great thread man, I LOVE the look of the H6 mask. It has its own creepy vibe goin on!

These are the last two I bought and likely the last two I ever will (both painted and haired by Brad Hardin):

Original run (one of the first three) Brad Hardin H6 masks:

My NightOwl Six:

_**

I don’t like the pics I took today (some extra GPW pics, Diabolic small pics, and CGP v.2 pics), going to re-do them tomorrow at around noon, these look way too blue.

Don’t own a Hardin v.1, SSN Six, SSN Curse, CGP v.1, Untamed 2.0, Raining Red v.1 or v.2, Thorned v.1, Wicked Red, final mold Ghastly pro 6, or Mayhem.

If you check my sig I’m selling a bunch of these and want three I don’t have.

Thank you SO MUCH for the time and effort you’ve put into this thread. For a huge H6 fan such as myself this is a pure mask museum, feel like a kid in a candy store! Great stuff, phenomenal job done here

Ok, re-painted a few masks, touched up others, re-took some pics, so some of these are updated now, but I still have no clue how they look on the forum, might have to darken some pics or add some warmth in photobucket because the uploads don’t seem to have the same look as the original pics, and the digital camera adds too much blue saturation.

Also added the Hardin v.1 on page 1.

Excellent selection of pics of the H6 mask. I always liked the H6 mask. There is something very unique about it. It looks like the sculptor incorporated subtle Kirk nuances into an overall fresh original rendition of the Myers mask.

H:30’s Thorned v.1 (I’ll try to find more pics later).

WMP’s Wicked Red.

WMP’s Mayhem.

Raining Red v.2

Raining Red v.1

I’ll see if I can find more Thorned v.1 pics and post some re-shoot stunt mask pics tomorrow, and I think that’ll be it until I fix the eyes on my Kurse and Untamed and receive a SSN Curse, SSN Six, and CGP v.1. I might try to color/brightness fix a few pics after I view them on one of my crt’s , I’m using an lcd to post these and the accuracy is just not good enough.

I hope this is a good help to everyone, and thanks everyone for your comments and pics.

H:30 Thorned S.E.

Film re-shoot stunt masks.

Third mask from your left to right.

Added two more pics of original shoot masks on page 1.

If anyone has any more Thorned v.1 or Untamed 2.0 pics please post them as this is all I could find.

This should be it until I find any more pics of production masks, movie mold blanks, Untamed 2.0, or Thorned v.1. Like I mentioned, I might add fixed paint or latex (eyes on the Untamed and Kurse) pics or replace pics with better ones, or fix some pics (brightness/colors), all of masks I own, and add pics of the three masks I don’t have in the same positions and outdoors lighting conditions as the ones I already posted when I do purchase/trade for them in the future, but I can’t think of any replicas that I didn’t post (maybe some limited/one off original sculpts). If anyone knows of any please let me know.

My WMP Raining Red V1

Added some more SSN Curse pics, added another original production mask picture.

Great thread, you’ve collected a bunch of beauties. Here’s my BH you featured earlier, I’m not sure how your defining V1 but mine is from the original run of three. It’s personalized to Jon Dano inside and was his copy, I sent it back to Brad for some work after I bought it so it doesn’t look exactly as it did when Dano owned it. It’s my favorite mask and will be the last one I I’ll ever part with.

Here are a my SSN Curse set

[[URL=http://s927.photobucket.com/user/Ramonesome/media/IMG_3298_zps19a2ac8d.jpg.html]

](http://s927.photobucket.com/user/Ramonesome/media/SSN%20Curse/P1014038.jpg.html)

[/URL]

Here’s The BH H20 Proto which is essentially a reworked 6