Halloween 2018: Jamie Lee Curtis Returns

John Carpenter

Jamie Lee returns! Great news,
Jamie Lee Curtis returns to her iconic role as Laurie Strode in HALLOWEEN, released by Universal Pictures on October 19, 2018.

Trailer
https://youtu.be/ek1ePFp-nBI

Can find it here.
https://www.facebook.com/JohnCarpenterTheMasterofHorror/?hc_ref=ARTbRXzSaXemKKwSkrSTnW23DDayi_tkii0ihphM5eKXst0sKn8t9EACvAc497FJFOI&fref=nf

MASK UPDATE! PAGE 83

21740547_10155142048643406_375988449790952321_n.jpg

Excitement!

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: OK IM IN SHOCK!!! SWEEEETTTTTTTT!!! :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :myers: :myers: :myers: :myers: :myers: :myers: :myers:

Hopefully they give her a wig or something.

:open_mouth: oh…hell…yess

This is a huge red flag for me…

Halloween should be approached with minimalism. It’s about making you suspicious of your safety in the suburbs. The unsettling feeling when you take the trash out at night, walk around your neighborhood alone, here a sound that makes you paranoid, come home to an empty house, question the security of your doors and windows. I am hoping with all my faith in this film that including Laurie doesn’t result in a contrived, plot driven disaster. We don’t need story, we need fear.

Love this! Just wonder how they’ll handle Laurie in this.

Plot twist: she can’t die aswell!

I’ve had some similar thoughts. It will be hard for her star power not to get in the way of making the movie really awesome. I mean H20 was pretty terrible as we all know. I assume the success of IT and other horror movies is pushing people out of the wood works. I just hope it isn’t a crappy rehash or whatever. I was kind of hoping for something totally new that isn’t related to the original series but we shall see.

John Carpenter is also gonna be helping out with the movie! I think it’s gonna be awesome!

On the plus side, Danny McBride did just “like” my comment on Instagram! He didn’t go around liking everyone’s comments, so I believe he’s trying to tell me not to worry - we are on the same page.
21763571_517468305265213_793878489_n.jpg

Cool man. Hope they live up to the name :smiley:

Halloween started it all more or less… It deserves to be on top.

This really makes me wonder what they’re doing… I thought they were steering clear of the “Michael and Laurie are siblings” thing to keep him mysterious. Oh well. Perhaps they won’t make them siblings, but just make Laurie a cameo or something. I love that we’re getting official news now. I think this is what made me realize this is actually being made. Very excited

Here’s what I think ‘’ Jamie read the script, loved what she read and boom We the fans got her back’’ :slight_smile:

I really think they are killing her in the opening scene. Its gonna pick up right where H1 ended, body is missing, he is back in the house, kills Loomis and her and we are all shook.

Wow, she still has a fantastic rack!

:laughing:

The mask, the clothes, the pumpkin, it’s all screaming that they want to make the focus (at least for marketing) to celebrate the 40th Anniversary. I was hoping for a more raw, fresh take, and it certainly can still be that, but it’s going to wrapped up in all the familiar trappings. Going to “Force Awakens” it I suppose. Which… can be good and bad, I don’t mind seeing them pay homage, so long as it leads to a new series.

And I actually like H20, at least what it tried to do, but hopefully this isn’t that.

^^ This.

Nah, she is finaly killing Michael at the end and this time we Will be very sure he’s dead