Halloween 2018: Jamie Lee Curtis Returns

Pretty sure it’s a re-release casting of the Kirk that Terry stole or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The JTK was a mask by Chris Morgan, WMP.

If that’s the mask they’re using, anyone know why/how they chose it?

It’s not. They’re having another artist make it and they used that as reference I think. Pretty sure that was said a few posts back

Ohhhhh! You’re right! I wonder what I’m thinking of hmmmm

Delete. Wrong thread.

My understanding is that Justin Mabry is sculpting and it will get a official release by TOT studios. Would make sense since Universal studios has a stake in this and TOT holds licenses for a bunch of their properties (especially Halloween 2)

I really hope this is the case!

This would be great!

How did you come to understand this?

That’s what I’m wondering as well. I’ve followed every snippet of information on this film since it was announced. How are people getting inside scoops on the mask or whose sculpting it?

We need ANSWERS!!!

Justin did tease a new mask a while back. Not sure if it’s the one they’re gonna use. Looked like an H4 poster mask/maniac. I think they should just use a JC Creep

what mask they gonna be using? better be a good looking one like the 1st film. Know what im saying guys?

Chris zephryo has already said , when asked on FB if they had the license for the new Halloween movie, yes they do, and I know that Justin is sculpting a new Myers mask, I just kind of assumed that they were doing the mask…this hasn’t been confirmed, but there have been a few other hints on social media too

Happy Halloween
22853328_1121953554607740_5518240500389957895_n.jpg

Came to post that pic. Does anybody recognize the mask in the photo? I’m curious if it’s actually the mask used in filming or something they brought along for another promo pic. I highly doubt Laurie is actually in her old wardrobe with the same open cut, etc in the film. It appears to simply be another promo shot they decided to shoot for Halloween today.

Then again, if it is the mask used, what do you guys think? Right off the bat, it’s off. But that could be the angle and the way the guy under the mask is laying plus the coveralls pushing up the neck. I don’t know. I’m really hoping they nail the 1978 Shape this go round.

I don’t think that’s the mask they’re using at all, at least I hope not. It’s a semi decent little attempt at replicating the first film’s mask but still very off. Then again I guess it wouldn’t be the worst mask in the series if they used it. Nevertheless it’s a cool little photo.

That’s what I’m getting at. If it’s unknown to the members here at M-M.net, it’s most likely a new original sculpt and would point us to believe it’s being used in the film.

I was hoping someone could confirm what it was so we could eliminate it from that possibility. If it’s an independent mask it’s most likely not going to be used as a shooting mask.

It’s a JTK

Truth be told, I’m hoping they go with something closer to the JC 2k. Hell Celeb Croft should lend the production crew his copy… the thing is gorgeous! Best H1 replica I’ve seen thus far.