This 75 on EBay Sure Looks Like Chan's Old One

Why does someone always started a new thread about this everytime the guy re-list it on Ebay?

Oh no,not this thing again :butthead: that’s what i say to your price tag,keep dreamin son shine.

Yeah I am tired of hearing this guy rant about the mask. I just don’t see how you can say you have a ten thousand dollar investment and then turn around and ask a million. In what world does it make sense? Because it doesn’t in mine.

I had to clean my glasses after I saw that price tag. That’s ridiculous, even Nick Cage wouldn’t pay that. I must say though, it’s an amazing mask. I downloaded every single pic.

Only reason he keeps putting it up is to feed his ego.
He doesn’t want to sell it. He just wants the buzz around the mask collecting world.
100% douche bag

1 Like

That mask is in horrible condition, the pics Josh used to post back in the day made it look mint, I guess Josh has a 1.2 MP camera…

Obviously I know this is likely pointless, but is anyone here still active and has maybe some screenshots of the listing? I’d really like to see it, being so late to the hobby LOL.

1 Like

Were those the listing photos?

They could have been for one of them. I distinctly remember this photo being the main photo on the listing though:

1 Like

Really? I don’t know why he would have used that Photo. That picture was taken by Josh in 2002-3.

1 Like

My guess would be because it is one of the best photos out there of the MDK. You tend to use the best photo available as the main photo of your listing.