Weight - ‘Shape’ actors

About a year ago I emailed Dick Warlock and specifically asked him what he weighed when he did H2.
He replied “In the full costume I was right at 6 feet and about 160-165 lbs”.
So I would guess he would be 5’9" and 155-160 in his underwear. Perhaps 190 today.
As for the other actors/stuntmen who did Michael, this is the info I had when they did the character. Not what they are today! Most of this info is from countless interviews of these guys, convention footage and stuntmen websites. Not to mention personal testimony. Just cannot find the weight of Don Shanks. I would guess he was around 230lbs. He was massively built!
Nick Castle 5’11 3/4" 145lbs
Dick Warlock 5’9" 160lbs
George Wilbur 6’2" 205lbs
Don Shanks 6’1" unknown
Chris Durand 6’2" 195lbs
Brad Loree 6’2" 215lbs
Tlyer Mane 6’7" 240lbs
James Jude Courtney 6’3" 210lbs

2 Likes